Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Lesbian Sex Prostitute Slave

“Nice to meet you Tricia, no it wasn’t too bad, Dr. Williams was pretty nice about it all.” I smiled back. “I love your accent, is it Canadian?”

'But I could probably slip into the next room and fuck Melinda while you listen at the door, or watch if you wanted,' I protested.

When she was ready, I helped her back up to her knees, keeping my cock deeply imbedded in her ass. Once again, Christa was leaning on her elbows and forearms and fucking back to meet my thrusts into her ass. Looking at us again in the mirror, she made a suggestion. "I really loved that, George. I love cumming like that and I want to do it again but is there a way I can actually watch your cock going into my ass? What we have is good but it could be better."

Lori only had the energy to nod.

"You like black cock now, don't you?" He started thrusting his cock in and out of me harder and harder, and I could feel Tom's pump away in my asshole.

I said "Mae take the day off, we need to settle this."

"You want Trish to dominate you, to use you, to treat you like a submissive cheerleader. Admit it!"

Felicia moved over to the bed. "Well, let me see what I can do about pushing you over the edge." She climbed onto the bed and crawled up to MJ, leaning into her and kissing her on the lips. MJ kissed back, bringing her arms around Felicia and running her hands through her silver hair. The two girls made out for a couple minutes, exploring each others mouths with their tongues. The Cat's hands moved to MJ's chest and started to rub her tits. She pulled the fabric of her teddy down, exposing her sensitive flesh and pinched at her nipples. The redhead let out a moan into the Cat's mouth and arched her back a bit.

"Why, mom?" I demanded in a somewhat rude and angry voice. "Why do I have to go? I have all my stuff here, and I want to stay home and enjoy it. I just bought two new games for my game machine, and I still haven't tried them."

Finally Anna collapsed. Her pussy ached as it came on the tall man's fist. She swallowed every drop of cum that was given to her.

"Older?" Cathy laughed. "They are. Terry is fifty, and Jayne 45. You probably guessed that they keep themselves in good shape. They both work out regularly, and Terry still runs marathons. I tell him that that's what must give him such great stamina!" She sighed, wistfully. "But don't worry about them, you'll be fine. If nothing else, advanced age brings increased experience!" She squeezed Kelly's hand, and flashed her a cheeky wink.

Carol nearly jumped with surprise, but I calmly kept rubbing the same spot. "No, thank you," I said, "Just the check please."

"Yes ma'am."

Thad stopped and looked at me with a surprised look. “Well, this is Kirk Dickerson’s place. He does these parties all the time.”

At last she lay back, breathing deeply, her eyes glazed as they looked up at me, "Thank you, Jack. You didn't cum, did you?"

To say he'd fallen hard would be an understatement. And, he thought as he rubbed at his stiffening erection, as literal as much as it was metaphorical.

"What the hell is that?", she said to herself as she eased up closer.





Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?